Information Collected by the Website
Our Website’s server do not automatically recognize specific information about individual users on our Website. In addition, our servers do not automatically record information regarding a User’s email address unless the User supplies it.
The User-supplied information collected through the registration process or other similar vehicles is used to improve the content of our sites, or used for our marketing purposes. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes unless specifically stated herein.
Purpose of Personal Data Collected
Personal Data that Users provide to us voluntarily on our Website and the other related channels may be processed and/or disclosed to third party(s) (including our subsidiaries, associated companies and outsourcing partners) for the following purposes (collectively, “Purposes”):
- To manage, verify and reply to Users inquiries;
- To understand and analyse our sales, and Users’ needs and preferences;
- To develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet Users’ needs;
- To direct market our services to the Users;
- To process request for refunds;
- To improve our services; and
- To comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
Patient Data Protection
DNA LAB recognizes the importance of protecting the doctor’s and patient’s personal data and is committed to the compliance of the Act. In compliance with the Act, the Personal Data in the company database shall be safeguarded and kept confidential according to the company data and sample retention policy.
Should you have any queries or feedbacks in respect of your Personal Data, kindly contact us:
Address: DNA Laboratories Sdn Bhd, L1-01, Wisma LYL, No 12, Jalan 51A/223, Seksyen 51A, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Attention: Customer Care Manager
Telephone Number: +603-7491 1700 Fax: +603-7499 3997